Wish list: Necklaces

понедельник, 13 июля 2020 г.

Good day everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Today I've got a post for you about my favourite necklaces which I would like to purchase. I am currently into the loungewear a lot and planning my vacation, so I would also like to extend my accessories collection and aproove my style.

Gold Stars Pendants Summer Bikini Layer Necklace
$25.99
Punk Twist Chain Necklace Choker Chain for Women and Men
$33.99

Vintage Multi-layer Chain Cross Madonna Necklace for Beach
$34.99
Gold Metal Pie Coin Multilayer Necklace
$34.99
Stainless Stell Personalized Name Necklace Birthday Gifts DIY Necklace
$36.99
Also there are many vintage necklaces. They are so lovely! I would buy a few too.

So, what do you think about my selection?

If you love earnings, there are some beautiful examples in this shop. Their earring collection include popluar bohemian earrings,statment earrings, resign earrings or mismatched earrings.

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі